Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-22 Origin:Site
Bakery Oven use and maintenance
1. Use of the oven
Baking is a technically strong job, and the operator must master the characteristics and performance of the oven used.
(1) Read the instruction manual carefully before using the oven for the first time to avoid accidents caused by improper use.
(2) Before baking the product, the oven must be preheated. After the temperature reaches the process requirements, it can be baked. Preheating can save time. Do not wait until the product is formed before opening the oven.
(3) Reasonably select the baking time according to the process requirements of the product.
(4) The oven also has its own personality. Different ovens, even if the temperature is the same, the actual temperature may be different. Therefore, in the baking process, it is necessary to pay attention to observe the changes in the appearance of the product and adjust the temperature in time.
(5) The oven should be turned off immediately after use, and the residue in the oven should be cleaned after the temperature drops.
2. Oven maintenance
Paying attention to the maintenance of the oven can ensure the normal use of the equipment and prolong the service life of the oven. It is also an important means to ensure the quality of the products.
(1) Keep the oven clean, but it is not suitable for water when cleaning, in case the appliance is damaged by moisture.
(2) Keep the oven dry and do not put wet utensils directly into the oven.
(3) If the oven is to be deactivated for a long time, wipe the inside and outside of the oven clean, cover it with a plastic cover and store it in a dry and ventilated place.