Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-22 Origin:Site
Fermentation room use and maintenance
1. Use of the fermentation tank(dough proofer)
(1) Before using the semi-automatic fermentation tank(dough proofer/fermentation room ), add water to the tank of the fermentation tank. Remember to remember to avoid burning the heating tube.
(2) Turn on the power switch, adjust the temperature and humidity to the required value, and warm up.
(3) Turn off the power in time after use.
(4) The humidity of the proofing box is generally controlled at about 78%. The humidity is too high, and there will be bubbles on the surface of the finished product after baking, which is easy to collapse.
2. Maintenance of the fermentation tank
(1) The fermentation tank should be cleaned regularly and kept hygienic. Use a neutral detergent when cleaning. Do not use corrosive acids, alkalis or toxic detergents.
(2) The power supply should be cut off when the fermentation tank is stopped. When deactivating or performing maintenance for a long time, first turn off the power and unplug the power cord. If necessary, you must have qualified maintenance personnel to perform maintenance.