Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-07 Origin: Site
How are automatic packaging machines classified?
With the development of the packaging industry, many companies have introduced automatic packaging machinery and equipment. However, for those who are new to automatic packaging machines, or those who want to purchase automatic packaging machines, they may feel confused when faced with a wide range of automatic packaging machines on the market: what kind of automatic packaging machine is more suitable for them? What about the business?
Therefore, it is necessary to classify automatic packaging machines so that they will be clearer when choosing. So, how are automatic packaging machines classified?
In fact, there are many classification methods for automatic packaging machines, such as single-function full-automatic packaging machines and multi-function full-automatic packaging machines according to their functions; according to the purpose of use, they can be divided into inner packaging machines and outer packaging machines; according to packaging types, they can be further divided into Special automatic packaging machine and general automatic packaging machine.
However, the above classification methods have limitations. From the general situation of international packaging machinery, the more scientific classification method is to classify according to its main function, which can grasp the essence of the product.
The filling machine is a packaging machine that loads precise quantities of packaged products into various containers. The main types are:
1. Volumetric filling machine: including measuring cup type, intubation type, plunger type, level type, screw type, timing type filling machine.
2. Weighing type filling machine: including intermittent weighing type, continuous weighing type, weighing-centrifugal equal fraction filling machine, etc.
3. Counting type filling machine: including single piece counting type and multiple piece counting type filling machine.
The sealing machine is a machine that seals the container filled with packaging. The main types are:
1. Sealing machine without sealing material: including hot pressing, cold pressing, fusion welding, plug-in, folding and other sealing machines.
2. Sealing machine with sealing material: including rotary type, rolling type, crimping type, pressing type and other sealing machines.
3. Sealing machines with auxiliary sealing materials: including tape type, adhesive type, nail type, ligation type, suture type and other sealing machines.
Wrapping machine is a packaging machine that wraps all or part of the packaging with flexible packaging materials. The main types are:
1. Full-wrap wrapping machine: including twisting, covering, body-fitting, and seam wrapping machines.
2. Semi-wrapped wrapping machine: including folding, shrinking, stretching, winding and other wrapping machines